Monday, January 29, 2007

Wait a Minute



Swellegant?

Well, not to be outdone, I myself had a fantomenal discussion with a groomsman (below, left, pushing a kegerator on his wedding day) on Sunday. Mostly we talked about other inappropriate, painful places for tattoos honoring former Philadelphia 76ers stars.

And then we talked about the Winter X Games.

And then a little bit about the E Street Band. Specifically, can Springsteen really be relevant with them? They're in Nashville recording at the moment, so it seemed topical. And, as much as I love them, and as much as I'd love seeing another tour with them, what more can they do? It'll be interesting to see or, more accurately, hear.

And then we talked about Oregon's basketball team.

And then there was some Tiger Woods/Peyton Manning/Tennis Guy Who'd Just Won Something discussion.

And then we talked about what to wear at the wedding. Now, if April goes non-traditional, I'm thinking seersucker.

"I don't know about four guys in seersucker," Patrick said.

"I know."

"We'd look like a babershop quartet," he said.

"That'd solve the problem of finding a band."

Then we started making fun of ESPN.

Clearly, I should just go with the Springsteen look (above, more photos here). Don't think I won't wear a Telecaster. I will. I got a friend that works at Fender and everything.

Not than anyone really cares, but ...

Currently listening to: Hayes Carll's "Little Rock"

-- Ryan

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]