Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One Way Ticket to Club Wedd

Feel lucky, Punk?

We sure do.

We began the registration process with a trip to Target, and darned if this isn't starting to feel like a wedding! Tar-zhay has you register using this spiffy laser gun that reads the bar codes on all the loot. It was pretty fun. I especially enjoyed sharpening up my recon skills amid the duvet covers.

Whitey thinks that if I can just pass my tactical, and get certified on the Walther PPK, I might make 007 in time for the wedding. And for gosh sakes, someone's got to keep him in line. I mean, look at him. He's a danger to himself & the community. But he's soooooooo cute!

So, yeah. We're creating a link on the main blog page with links for our gift registries. You can read Whitey's latest wedding column on registering in today's Oregonian.

But don't feel like you have to get us anything--just because we're packin'.....the fact that I didn't do anything rash to that obsequious jerk at the Williams Sonoma knife counter speaks volumes about our capacity for mercy.


Find our links for Target & the dreaded Williams Sonoma to the left. I mean to get over to Macy's too before the wedding and set something up.

Comments:
you kids are having way too much fun! Miss you all.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]