Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bachelorette Blowout Part the First


It was with trepidation that I approached Sin City with a few of my Ladies.

"Vegas?!?!?! Ew!" I squealed. "Why would I want to go there? Conspicuous consumption, unbridled addictions, unsustainable lifestyle..."

"Shut up and pack, baer."


(sigh) What's a bride to do?

ENJOY HERSELF THOROUGHLY!


See our photos here. Correspondence regarding our behavior, wardrobe, & level of mental & physical fitness may be forwarded to the Ministry of Circumnavigation, Double Down Saloon, Las Vegas, NV.

Watch for additional installations regarding the Bachelorette Blowout! (And thanks for your patience as I bumble my way around iPhoto.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]