Wednesday, June 20, 2007

T-minus six weeks and counting


OK, big deep breaths. We're going to make it. Six weeks til the wedding. Whitey lit out for Vegas this morning--a big weekend with the guys.
This is good! The house is nice & quiet. I've got a little time to get things done.

Had a fitting today for the dress, it looks great. Terri didn't even flinch when I asked for some minor changes: a new color, different fabric, a silhouette like Monica Belluci...
Knocked off the new registry at Macy's (see links to the right for more loot links). (Note to self: call Macy's downtown and ask if they have a section of stuff that will help me clean everything I just registered for.)
Ordered our wedding bands--Whitey seems to be adjusting well to the idea of wearing a piece of jewelry.
The Talent Quest is lurching into Round 2. I recorded my entries today, more on that next week.

Best of all, our insurance company has approved my request for elective surgery. I'll schedule it as soon as we can find a compatible donor octopus who can spare me a few arms.

(whimper)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]